ECCO Golf Unveil BIOM H4 Collection
ECCO have unveiled their BIOM H4 Collection with two new products available for both men and women.
ECCO are one of the world’s leading shoe brands, where the company combine the perfect blend of style and comfort. The latest developments will see the established BIOM Hybrid collection further bolstered and new technology packed into the shoes.
BIOM H4 features the new BIOM 2.0 which offers a modern, updated look and feel combined with BIOM Natural Motion Technology which will enable the foot to move freely while in the shoe and it performs similarly to a second skin around the foot.
The ECCO MTN Grip outsole has been enhanced from previous models and it offers the perfect blend of stability, traction and rotational support.
Supporting this is the ECCO Fluidform Direct Comfort Technology, which offers additional protection around the foot through further cushioning and rebound.
The T.PU element on the side of BIOM H4 enhances lateral stability while adding to the contemporary, premium design.
The uppers of the shoes have been crafted from durable and thin ECCO performance lather which was made in ECCO’s own tanneries and will provide natural protection from wind and rainfall.
This feature has been further enhanced with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Technology that will keep the feet dry and comfortable during all conditions.
The new BOA option comes in two choices of colourways for men: black or white. While for the women, BIOM H4 is available in: black or white/silver grey.
The new BIOM H4 line highlights the dedication that ECCO Golf have placed on the innovation of new golfing footwear, which is best demonstrated by the technology that is present within the new releases:
- ECCO Fluidform Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound - while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies
- Natural motion, stability, and control with BIOM 2.0 technology that offers low-to-the-ground stability, anatomical support, and a glove-like fit
- The innovative new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design
- Reduced seam construction for lightweight flexibility
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE technology links the sole unit’s T.PU blocks to the lacing system via internal enforcement for 360° stability and a freedom-fit
- The removable and washable Ortholite foam inlay sole provides long-term cushioning and superior breathability, plus the option of extra width when removed
Sizes and Prices:
- ECCO BIOM H4 Men’s sizes: 39-48 (UK 5.5-13.5)
- ECCO BIOM H4 Women’s sizes: 36-42 (UK 3-8)
- Men’s BIOM H4 RRP: £170
- Men’s ECCO BIOM H4 BOA RRP: £200
- Women’s ECCO BIOM H4 RRP: £160
- Women’s ECCO BIOM H4 BOA RRP: £190
ECCO golf shoes are worn by an array of touring professionals around the world, such as: Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjorn, Fred Couples, Erik Van Rooyen, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee, Carolina Masson and many others.
For more information, visit: golf.ecco.com or follow one of ECCO’s social channels for all the latest news and developments.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)