ECCO Golf Unveils New BIOM H4 Shoe
ECCO GOLF has revealed the next generation of its revered hybrid performance golf shoes with the launch of the all-new ECCO BIOM H4 for both men and women.
The latest development in the hugely successful BIOM HYBRID performance series, BIOM H4 allows golfers to walk more comfortably from tee to green, as well as experiencing advanced motion control throughout the swing.
A breakthrough in ECCO’s ever-evolving last technology, BIOM H4 features the new BIOM 2.0 last which offers a modern, updated look and feel combined with BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology that enables the foot to move naturally, close to the ground, and forms like a second skin around the foot.
Powered by state-of-the-art motion technologies, the pioneering new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole includes three sections to provide the ideal blend of traction, stability, and rotational support, while ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology ensures a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound to deliver dynamic comfort.
Wrapping around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, the T.PU element on the side of BIOM H4 enhances stability while adding to the contemporary, premium design - with colour pops helping to create a vibrant aesthetic in certain styles.
The shoe’s uppers are crafted from premium, durable and thin ECCO performance leather, made in ECCO’s own tanneries, providing natural protection from wind and water. This is enhanced with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX technology that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
The new design comes in four stylish colourways for men; Black, White, Silver Grey and White/Concrete.
And in White, Limestone, Hibiscus and White/Silver Grey for women.
BIOM H4 demonstrates ECCO GOLF’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
- ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology; a ‘state change’ process that uses specialised fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned?balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating a flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies.
- Natural motion, stability, and control with BIOM 2.0 technology that offers low-to-the-ground stability, anatomical support, and a glove-like fit.
- The innovative new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole has three different sections for stability and traction, ground penetration, and rotational support throughout the swing.
- The T.PU element wraps around the foot from the outsole to the midsole, providing stability while elevating the modern, premium design.
Additional detailing includes:
- Reduced seam construction for lightweight flexibility.
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE Technology links the sole unit’s T.PU blocks to the lacing system via internal enforcement for 360° stability.
- A removable, washable Ortholite foam inlay sole provides long-term cushioning and superior breathability, plus the option of extra width when removed.
ECCO BIOM H4 RRP £170/£160 (Women)
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others. For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)