ECCO Reveals S-THREE Golf Shoe
ECCO GOLF is renowned for the innovative nature of its footwear, a reputation that is set to be further enhanced by the ECCO S-THREE, a hybrid model that has been created to deliver comfort and on-course performance through the introduction of a new midsole technology for zonal support.
The latest breakthrough in direct injection innovation, ZONAL FLUIDFORM TECHNOLOGY, creates a moulded midsole with three distinct zones of softness to ensure the right balance of cushioning and stability exactly where you need it.
The heel of the midsole is engineered for medium softness to ensure the right amount of cushioning and comfort, while the central part of the midsole has higher levels of rigidity to deliver outstanding lateral stability throughout the swing. The forefront of the midsole comes with the highest level of softness for exceptional walking comfort.
Zonal FLUIDFORM is a ground-breaking technology for ECCO GOLF and the shoe industry as a whole. Due to the advanced multi section injection process, the midsole of every pair of S-THREE shoes will have exclusive features and unique colour transitions between the different sections. This gives each pair of shoes a distinctive look, perfect for golfers who enjoy an individual style.
The shoe’s uppers are crafted from thicker ECCO SOFT CALF NAPPA leather, made in ECCO’s own tanneries, with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX technology that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
A double layer of neoprene in the collar and heel provides increased padding for additional wearing comfort throughout the swing while ECCO FLUIDFORM Direct Comfort Technology ensures a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound; this creates an integral, flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with conventionally stitched and/or glued assemblies.
The award-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM (E-DTS) outsole design provides more than 100 traction bars and 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions.
S-THREE demonstrates ECCO GOLF’s dedication to innovation through a pioneering set of features and benefits, including:
- ZONAL FLUIDFORM TECHNOLOGY applied in the polyurethane midsole that creates three different zones with three separate levels of rigidity
- Zone 1- Comfort: Heel of the midsole is engineered for medium softness to ensure greater cushioning and comfort
- Zone 2 – Stability: Central part of the midsole has higher levels of rigidity to deliver outstanding lateral stability throughout the swing
- Zone 3 – Flexibility: Forefront of the midsole comes with the highest level of softness for guaranteed walking comfort and flexibility
- Highly breathable and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX technology that prevents moisture from penetrating the shoe, while also allowing natural moisture to escape
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others. For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus