Callaway Launches New Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X Golf Balls
Callaway Golf has launched its new Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X, both of which have been fully re-engineered for the next generation, created to deliver greater distances and enhanced feel that these golf balls are known for, with the X having a larger core, making it ideal for those golfers with more explosive, faster swing speeds.
New Features of Chrome Soft
- Redesigned Dual SoftFast core with a 34% larger volume inner core and a thinner, graphene-infused outer core promotes fast ball speed and increased wedge spin.
- New mantle system formulated of proprietary, high-energy ionomer to promote fast ball speed.
- 10% thinner urethane cover promotes less spin on full shots to promote distance while maintaining soft feel and excellent greenside spin and control.
- New lower drag aerodynamic dimple pattern promotes higher launch, higher flight and long distance.
New Features of Chrome Soft X
- Significantly larger SoftFast core promotes faster ball speed.
- 15% thinner cover lowers spin on full shots to promote distance.
- New mantle system combines a softer inner mantle with a firmer outer mantle, both consisting of proprietary ionomer blends, to promote faster ball speed.
- Firm outer mantle works with the new, thinner cover to promote increased greenside spin and control.
- New lower drag aerodynamic dimple pattern promotes a penetrating flight and longer distance.
Callaway Reinvents its Tour Ball -- Again
“We’ve reinvented Tour ball performance again with our new Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X,” said Dr. Alan Hocknell, Callaway SVP of R&D. “Redesigning both models from the inside out allows us to give golfers more of what they want in a Tour ball – long distance, great feel and a spin profile that promotes low spin on full shots and high spin around the green.”
The new generation of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X are prime example of the rewards Callaway is reaping from its continued commitment to improving its world-class golf ball manufacturing plant in Chicopee, MA. Callaway has invested upwards of $50 million over the past several years to revitalize the facility by incorporating modern machinery and materials to provide best-in-class innovation and performance in every golf ball category.
Available at retail in Europe from April 02, 2020.
For further information about the complete Callaway product range, visit eu.callawaygolf.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)