2019 Open at Royal Portrush Packages Available with Golfbreaks.com
This July, The Open Championship makes its long-anticipated return to Royal Portrush. It has been nearly 70 years since the game's oldest major came to Northern Ireland - when England's Max Faulkner lifted the Claret Jug in 1951 - and will be just the second occasion that it has been played outside Scotland and England. Such has been the unprecedented demand for this historic event, direct tickets from TheOpen.com were entirely sold months ago, but there is still opportunity to golf fans to ensure their attendance on the Causeway Coast where Rory McIlroy will bid to claim the most significant victory of his career.
Golfbreaks.com still has Weekly Packages available for The Open at Portrush, including accommodation and tickets into Thursday and Friday of the Championship. These start from just £479 and enquiries can be made now to make sure that you are part of a celebration of golf within the Emerald Isle.
Over 200,000 spectators will be there to create what is sure to be a striking and exhilarating spectacle as the world's best players compete to win the most famous trophy in the game and etch their name into the fabric of The Open Championship. When you put it like that, the 2019 Open at Royal Portrush is truly unmissable.
Weekday Package from £479
- The package includes:
- Thursday & Friday Tournament Tickets
- 2 nights B&B (Wednesday & Thursday) at either Hilton Belfast Templepatrick or Hampton by Hilton Belfast City
- Daily tournament transfers
- On site Golfbreaks.com Representation
For more information on packages and booking, visit https://www.golfbreaks.com/the-open.
The oldest & most prestigious major, a trip to The Open is a must for every golf fan. From tickets and transfers to hospitality & golf, Golfbreaks.com can build the perfect package to help you experience The Open in style.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- The Ryder Cup Could Return to The Belfry
- Countdown to the 148th Open at Royal Portrush
- Golfshake Podcast #36: Golf in Northern Ireland, Causeway Tour, Royal Portrush
- 2019 Open at Royal Portrush Packages Available with Golfbreaks.com
- Scenic Walmer & Kingsdown Joins Golf in Kent