Lost Balls and Lemons for Leukemia Challenge
During a trip to Spain's celebrated Las Colinas Golf Club, Golfshake's Owen Davies and James Reeson - inspired by the videos of popular YouTubers - decided to emulate the Lemons for Leukemia Challenge, with an added golf twist of their own.
The Challenge itself requires the person to bite into a Lemon and send the Challenge out to others, serving as a fun and unique way to raise awareness of Leukemia and the research that goes into tackling the disease. Owen and James also threw in their own amusing 'lost ball' feature. Dodgy acting aside, this a worthy cause and deserves greater attention. Hopefully this is a small contribution to that, and if you fancy taking on the Lemons for Leukemia Challenge, let us know how you get on!
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Playing the Legendary Himalayas Putting Course at St Andrews
- Seven Magical Moments that Sealed the Deal
- The Most Ridiculously Long Putts Holed on Camera
- Peter Thomson, the Man Behind the Legend
- Strong Winds Destroy Tournament Structure at Gullane Golf Club