Titleist 818 Hybrid Reviews
Titleist has unveiled its new 818 Hybrids – which are stated to be the longest and most accurate yet. Crucially marketed as scoring not rescue clubs, these releases have been enhanced with tour verified driver technology to deliver models that are set to thrill dedicated golfers looking for an additional edge with the game.
Available to purchase from the 29th of September, the two 818H1 and 818H2 models bring together Active Recoil Channel 2.0, SureFit CG Weights and SureFit Hosel technology to produce increased distance with a more playable trajectory, ideally suited for shot-making on the course. Golfshake’s Owen Davies has tested and reviewed both clubs and discovers if they live up to the billing.
For more information, visit Titleist’s website - Click Here.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Bunker Mentality Launch New Puffer Caddy Collection
- Callaway Unveils New Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids for 2019
- MacGregor MACTEC Bags to Drop this Month
- Bettinardi Launches 2019 Range of Tour Inspired Putters
- Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Family First Look and Interview