WATCH Bryson DeChambeau One Length Iron Clinic
Former U.S. Amateur champion Bryson DeChambeau secured his first PGA Tour victory at the John Deere Classic, following a brilliant final round of 65. Known for having a unique approach to the game, take a look at the clubs he used to succeed, and see him explain the benefits of his One Length Irons from COBRA PUMA Golf during a clinic.
Since signing with COBRA PUMA GOLF last year, DeChambeau has become known for his scientific approach to the game, his unique style, and his use of ONE Length irons. He worked with COBRA Golf’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE-length irons, including the KING F7 ONE Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag. With Tour proven performance, these irons are optimized for performance providing the soft feel, distance and precision demanded by the best golfers. The KING FORGED ONE LENGTHTM utilizes a 5-step forging process that ensures precise iron shaping, a more refined grain structure, along with unparalleled feel for better players. The set is comprised of constant length irons that have been re-engineered for 7-iron weighting and are designed with optimized geometries, to provide consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges.
Details of the COBRA Golf Clubs in DeChambeau’s bag:
- Driver: KING LTD PRO 8.5° | Project X T1100 75x | 45"
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | Project X HZRDUS Black | 85x tipped 1"; 43"
- Irons: KING Driving Iron, 18° | Project X Black Hybrid 105x | 40.5"
- Irons: COBRA KING Forged ONE Length | 4-P | Nippon Modus 130x | 37.5" for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50°, 56°, 60° | Nippon Modus 130x | 37.5" for all
DeChambeau’s PUMA Golf apparel, accessories and footwear are from the brands new 2017 Autumn/Winter collection. Key pieces from this week included:
- TITANTOUR IGNITE DISC Shoes: Constructed for extreme stability and performance and comfort with IGNITE foam for energy return cushioning.
- Volition America Pounce Polo in his signature red: Proceeds from this collection will support the families of our American military heroes.
- And his signature TOUR Driver Cap: Dapper and distinctive, the Driver Cap can be styled for any on or off-course occasion. Features include a moisture-wicking performance sweatband to protect sweat from affecting your game and a classic brim designed to shield your face from the sun.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)