FJ Enhances Comfort with ContourFIT Golf Shoe
Verified as the most popular golf shoe range in history, FJ's iconic Contour Series has received a radical upgrade, with the declared focus on the importance of comfort being further enhanced by the brand's latest innvoation, ContourFIT.
Building on the successful heritage of the Contour Series franchise, FJ designers reimagined the entire category from a blank sheet of paper. From the last to the laces, ContourFIT was born from an obsession with comfort so the golfer could experience Comfort That Never Quits.
“With a very successful category like Contour, the tendency is to implement minor enhancements over the life of the product, but that’s not something we subscribe to at FJ,” commented Doug Robinson, VP of Golf Footwear Worldwide. “From the moment a product is created, we start looking for ways to enhance absolutely every detail - from the overall design and materials, to every stitch and groove, to the laces and cleats.
“ContourFIT, while inspired by the Contour Series family of shoes, is dramatically improved over the prior generations and we believe will excite not only the lifetime Contour wearer, but also any comfort-seeker who tries it on for the first time.”
Loyal Contour customers will still experience the same consistent fit and reliability they expect from the Contour franchise, greatly enhanced by significant and noticeable upgrades from top to bottom that result in a lighter, more flexible and more comfortable shoe.
Key Features and Benefits:
· TPU DynaFlex Outsole – Flexible, Durable. The new DynaFlex outsole – engineered with TPU – has been designed to flex naturally with the foot. Each flex groove is strategically placed to provide maximum flexibility and mobility while walking and throughout the golf swing.
· FTF 3.0 – Softest, Lightest Midsole Compound. Fine-Tuned Foam 3.0 provides underfoot comfort and soft cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability.
· New Contour Plus Last, Extra Thick Fitbed. Contour Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character which is full across the forefoot, with a standard instep and heel. The last bottom is contoured to more closely match the shape of the foot whilst an extra depth last is also incorporated to accommodate a thicker fitbed for enhanced cushioning, providing all day breathable comfort.
· U-Throat Pattern – Broad Fitting. FJ’s U-Throat lacing system provides a more generous fit ensuring a comfortable and forgiving feel in the instep.
· Achilles Pad – Soft, Comfortable Fit. The new achilles heel pad featured in ContourFIT delivers support and comfort whilst working with the connected comfort tongue to lock the foot into the shoe for a precise fit.
· Green-Friendly Cleats – Low profile Pulsar® cleats by SoftSpikes®. Fast Twist II™ System. The Pulsar cleats feature dynamic cushioning and green-friendly traction.
As with all FJ shoes, the customer should expect out-of-the-box comfort with ContourFIT. When properly fit, FJ shoes should never require a “break-in” period and should be enjoyed from the first wear to the last.
For more information, visit https://www.footjoy.co.uk/.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)