COBRA KING Utility Iron Review
Golfshake's Owen Davies puts the COBRA KING Utility iron to the test and has a closer look at how the technology involved can help your game.
COBRA KIng Utility Iron Product Overview
The KING Utility iron is COBRA’s first ever adjustable long iron and gives the golfer a choice of playing as a 2 iron or 3 iron. The new hollow body construction improves forgiveness and launch conditions by repositioning weight low and deep in the head.
67 grams of tungsten weight have been placed low and back in the head to create an extremely low centre of gravity for easy launch. The new face structure is engineered out of Forged 455 Stainless Steel and delivers maximum COR and faster ball speeds and improved launch for increased distance.
There is also the choice of eight adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximise distance on any course and for any swing.
New hollow body construction improves forgiveness and launch conditions
Tungsten weighted – low and back in the head to create an extremely low centre of gravity
Forged 455 Stainless Steel face delivers maximum COR and faster ball speeds and improved launch.
Eight adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory
- Trajectory settings: 18, 18.5, 18.5D, 19.5, 19.5D, 20.5, 20.5D and 21
- Shaft Options: KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Steel (R, S and X flex)
- Aldila Rogue Black 85 (R, S and X flex)
- Grip: Lamkin UTX/KING LTD
- Price: £149.00
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Golfshake Podcast #18 - Buckest List Courses & Galvin Green Ryder Cup Interview
- Take Advantage of the Golfshake Top10 Deals & Early Birdie Giveaway
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Golfshake Podcast #15 New Irons and Le Golf National
- The 13 Best Jobs in Golf