Srixon Z H65 Hybrid Review
Srixon launch the new H65 Hybrid at the back end of 2016. In this video Golshake's Owen Davies tests the new Srixon H65 and discovers the impact of Srixon's new Ripple Effect Technology.
The Srixon Z H65 hybrid is creating a Ripple Effect, delivering the most advanced innovation and best performance Srixon has ever made. Designed for maximum distance with a higher, more forgiving launch, these impressive looking clubs feature a new Arc Support Channel that is progressively deeper by loft to stabilise initial launch conditions for more consistent distance and accuracy from longer distances.
The Z H65 hybrids also feature optimised Center of Gravity locations, meaning lower lofts (2, 3, and 4) feature a lower center of gravity promoting a higher initial launch.
Ripple Effect – Arc Support Channel that is progressively deeper by loft to stabilise initial launch conditions for more consistent distance and accuracy from longer distances.
Designed for maximum distance with higher, more forgiving launch
Specifications and Pricing
- Available models: #2, #3 and #4
- Lower lofts (2, 3) feature a lower centre of gravity that promotes a higher initial launch conditions
- Higher lofts (4) are designed with a more rounded sole that promotes shot versatility
- Release Date: 01 September 2016
- Price - TBC
For more information please visit teh Srixon website - Click Here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Golfshake Podcast #28: US Open, Shinnecock & Bethpage Memories, Long Island Golf
- Golfshake Podcast #18 - Buckest List Courses & Galvin Green Ryder Cup Interview
- Take Advantage of the Golfshake Top10 Deals & Early Birdie Giveaway
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video