PING Introduces iBlade Iron
PING has announced the launch of its iBlade Iron, which is the brand's most workable blade-style product to date, with a focus being made on providing a buttery feel with maximum forgiveness.
With the combination of a thin top rail, minimal offset, a straight leading edge and a sharp high toe, the iBlade's simple head shape and fresh aesthetics provide a compact look that is appealing and confidence inspiring at address.
Engineered from soft, 431 stainless steel, a higher strength-to-weight ratio provides increased forgiveness, while an eye-catching, hydropearl chrome finish repels water for more control. Other iBlade innovations include an improved elastomer insert for improved feel and sound at impact, and a thin, high-speed face for increased ball speeds and higher trajectories. Better players will also benefit from refined bounce angles which provide a more workable sole, as well as a precision-milled face with tour-proven groove specifications.
The iBlade has received immediate tour validation, with PING staffers Bubba Watson and Louis Oosthuizen among those putting the new iron into play. Available in golf shops later this month, orders can be made starting today.
- Available in 3-PW
- Stock shaft: Dynamic Gold (S300, X100)
- Optional shafts: AWT 2.0 (R, S, XS), Project X (5.0, 6.0), XP95 (R, S), N.S. PRO MODUS3 105 (S, XS)
Stock grip: Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound (Black/White)
For more information please visit the PING website - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Ian Poulter Determined to Succeed in Open at Carnoustie
- St Mellion Rolls Back Prices 30 Years to Celebrate Anniversary
- Macmillan Cancer Support Longest Day Golf Challenge Returns
- Fathers and Children Explain How Golf Brings Families Together
- Women's Golf Day 2018 Records International Success