Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

2012 Fantasy Race to Dubai

Posted by: user16163 | Fri 13th Jan 2012 16:57 | Last Reply
<p>     Registration has now opened for the 2012 Fantasy Race to Dubai game - your chance to select a team of your favourite 10 golfers on the European Tour and win some fantastic prizes in the process, including a fabulous VIP holiday to the 2013 DP World Tour Championship, Dubai for the overall winner with a range of Titleist equipment also up for grabs.</p>  <p>     With the first counting event coming at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, from January 26-29, now is the time to pit your golf brain against the rest of the world and begin your quest to be in with a chance of scooping the fabulous first prize come November 2012 and the end of the season.</p>    <p>     The winner of the 2012 Fantasy Race to Dubai will be hosted at the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai, at the conclusion of the 2013 Race to Dubai.&nbsp; This incredible VIP experience will include:</p>   <p>     &bull;&nbsp;Two business class flights to Dubai<br />       &bull;&nbsp;A stay in a luxury Dubai hotel<br />        &bull;&nbsp;Hospitality package during the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai<br />      &bull;&nbsp;The opportunity to play in the Sponsors day on the Monday following the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai<br />     &bull;&nbsp;Signed memorabilia by the winner of the 2012 Race to Dubai<br />        &bull;&nbsp;A set of Titleist irons &amp; a bag to carry them around in</p> <p>     Meanwhile, to kick things off with a bang, we have a three week mini-tournament covering the &ldquo;Desert Swing&rdquo;, comprising the aforementioned Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship, the Commercialbank Qatar Masters presented by Dolphin Energy (February 2-5) and the Omega Dubai Desert Classic (February 9-12), where some very special prizes will be up for grabs for the contestant that tops the leaderboard come the end of the Dubai-based event.</p> <p>     There will also be a range of great prizes on offer each month, including plenty of Titleist equipment and a host of other unique prizes.</p>   <p>     The game is completely free to play and at the same time as competing for prizes in the overall competition, you can also set-up your own Private League, where you and your friends can compete head-to-head.</p>  <p>     To play the game, you will need a My European Tour account. If you are an existing My European Tour user, you will first need to click on the login link and then login with your My European Tour credentials, from which you will then be able to pick your team for 2012.</p>    <p>     If you do not yet have a My European Tour account, you will need to&nbsp;register. Upon completing registration you will be re-directed to the Fantasy team selection page where you can pick your team for 2012. Your login details will work for My European Tour as well as the 2012 European Tour Fantasy Race. If you have any problem registering for My European Tour, please contact [email protected].<br />     <br />      With My European Tour membership you could have access to a whole range of new and exciting features &ndash; some that have already landed, and others that are not far behind.</p> <p>     &bull;&nbsp;At the click of a button, members can pre-register their interest for 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles tickets. Go to Edit My Profile and tick the button.<br />        &bull;&nbsp;Buy some of the best in golf attire and European Tour branded merchandise from our new shop<br />       &bull;&nbsp;Get &#39;Tour Fit for Golf&#39; with drills and advice to improve your game<br />       &bull;&nbsp;Buy tickets to see your favourite pros at some of the game&#39;s best venues<br />      &bull;&nbsp;Enter our weekly competitions for branded goodies, as well as our Shot of the Month contest</p><p>  &nbsp;</p>

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top