UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
St Annes Old Links Golf Club
Independently rated: 4.03 out of 5 from 19 golf course ratings.
Highbury Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2LD United KingdomTel: 01253 723597 | Fax: 01253 781506
Golf Pro: D Webster
Contact/Secretary: Jane Donohoe
Tee Time InformationPrice Guide: £££££
- Midweek Guide: £40.00 - £55.00 Mon-Thu; £70.00 Fridays *
* Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking.
Facilities & Visitor Information
Course Information: 18 holes | Par 72 | 6941 yards yards | Private | Links
Facilities: Golf clubs for hire, Golf pro shop, Changing rooms, Golf clubhouse, Bar, Food available, Available for functions, golf course.
- Societies Accepted to Play
- Society Deals Available
- 7 Day Membership Available
- 5 Day Membership Available
Restrictions: Maximum Handicap 36
Location: 1. On leaving the M55 Motorway, bear left at the round-about and follow the signs for Blackpool South Shore. This brings you in along a dual carriageway called Squires Gate Lane, past the entrance to Blackpool Airport.
2. Carry on as far as you can go and shortly after passing over the railway bridge you reach a set of lights where you must turn either left or right. Turn left here and proceed along the sea front with the Pontins Camp on your left and the massive sand dunes on your right.
3. Stay on this road until the first set of lights where you turn left into Highbury Road East. The entrance to the Golf Club is just over the railway bridge on your left hand side.
4. If you need any help or the location of hotels etc here in St Annes on Sea or Lytham, then simply give us a call on 01253 723597 and we will do everything we can to help you.
Designed by: George Lowe and Alex Herd
View more Lancashire Golf Clubs
News & Events
If any of the data below is incorrect please use the 'Update' link above to notify us of any changes.
St Annes Old Links Golf Club Reviews & Information
19 ratings from Golfshake members
4.21 ... Overall Rating
4.61 ... The Course
4.33 ... Facilities/Serv.
4.06 ... VFM
Ranked 949 out of 3191. Submit your review
What the club says: Here at St Annes Old Links we are justly proud of our course and welcome the opportunity to share these Championship links with golfers from around the world. Founded in 1901, members, friends and guests have played golf here for more than one hundred years and whilst much may have changed, visitors to St Annes Old Links can still be assured of a warm welcome. So, whether you are a budding professional or an enthusiastic beginner, tarry not as we look forward to greeting you…
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
|Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club|
from 18 reviews
Distance 1.25 miles
|Fairhaven Golf Club|
from 8 reviews
Distance 2.65 miles
|Lytham Green Drive Golf Club|
from 21 reviews
Distance 3.45 miles