St Annes Old Links Golf Club
Independently rated: 33 golf course ratings.
Highbury Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2LD United KingdomTel: 01253 723597 | Fax: 01253 781506
Golf Pro: D Webster
Contact/Secretary: Jane Donohoe
Tee Time InformationPrice Guide: £££££
- Midweek Guide: £40.00 - £55.00 Mon-Thu; £70.00 Fridays *
* Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking.
Facilities & Visitor Information
Course Information: 18 holes | Par 72 | 6941 yards yards | Private | Links
Facilities: Golf clubs for hire, Golf pro shop, Changing rooms, Golf clubhouse, Bar, Food available, Available for functions, golf course.
- Societies Accepted to Play
- Society Deals Available
- 7 Day Membership Available
- 5 Day Membership Available
Restrictions: Maximum Handicap 36
Location: 1. On leaving the M55 Motorway, bear left at the round-about and follow the signs for Blackpool South Shore. This brings you in along a dual carriageway called Squires Gate Lane, past the entrance to Blackpool Airport.
2. Carry on as far as you can go and shortly after passing over the railway bridge you reach a set of lights where you must turn either left or right. Turn left here and proceed along the sea front with the Pontins Camp on your left and the massive sand dunes on your right.
3. Stay on this road until the first set of lights where you turn left into Highbury Road East. The entrance to the Golf Club is just over the railway bridge on your left hand side.
4. If you need any help or the location of hotels etc here in St Annes on Sea or Lytham, then simply give us a call on 01253 723597 and we will do everything we can to help you.
Designed by: George Lowe and Alex Herd
View more Lancashire Golf Clubs
News & Events
If any of the data below is incorrect please use the 'Update' link above to notify us of any changes.
St Annes Old Links Golf Club Reviews & Information
4.26 ... Overall Rating
4.55 ... The Course
4.30 ... Facilities/Serv.
3.88 ... VFM
33 ratings from Golfshake members - Ranked 821 out of 1792.
HIGHLY RATED - 93% would play again or recommend
Played this course? Tell us what you thought Submit your review now >>
What the club says: Here at St Annes Old Links we are justly proud of our course and welcome the opportunity to share these Championship links with golfers from around the world. Founded in 1901, members, friends and guests have played golf here for more than one hundred years and whilst much may have changed, visitors to St Annes Old Links can still be assured of a warm welcome. So, whether you are a budding professional or an enthusiastic beginner, tarry not as we look forward to greeting you…
nothing special, especially for the money. £45 and the par 5 5th was out of action!It was just a bit disappointing, i have played a lot better courses for a lot less money. moan over.
(Round played: Oct 2016 - Score: 76 Handicap: 9.3)
(Round played: Jul 2016 - Score: 102 Handicap: 25)
Fabulous course, a joy to play. Greens in lovely condition and a cracking pint in the clubhouse for afters.
(Round played: May 2016 - Score: 104 Handicap: )
Some minor repairs were being carried out by the staff, should be in great condition for the summer, played very well.
Miserable bar manager though, boasts about playing capability (think it was 2), but needs lessons in manners and customer service.
(Round played: Mar 2016)
(Round played: Mar 2016 - Score: 90 Handicap: 18)
(Round played: Dec 2015 - Score: 92 Handicap: 20.7)
(Round played: Oct 2015 - Score: 84 Handicap: 10.7)
(Round played: Apr 2015 - Score: 91 Handicap: )
(Round played: Dec 2014 - Score: 87 Handicap: 14.4)
main negative point is we can't see the sea (Round played: Aug 2014 - Score: 95 Handicap: )
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
|Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club|
from 28 reviews
Distance 1.25 miles
|Fairhaven Golf Club|
from 14 reviews
Distance 2.65 miles
|Lytham Green Drive Golf Club|
from 40 reviews
Distance 3.45 miles