Golfshake Golf Apps - iPhone & Android
Track your scores on the go, on the course, back at the clubhouse with the Golfshake Score Tracking Apps.
The apps for both iOS and Android devices all you to; track your scores, track your stats, track your handicap, track scores for friends plus access golf course information & reviews.
Golfshake Score Tracker, Handicap & Golf Course Information Apps
The Golfshake Score & Golf Handicap tracking services are a great way to track your scores online, track & benchmark your game stats and know your golf handicap. In addition to the website Golfshake provides iOS and Android apps which can be downloaded and provide access to the Score Tracker and Golf Course Directory.
Golfshake and the Score Tracker service provides some great tools of you are looking to improve your game and use of the Score Tracker Apps provides a great way to track scores on the go either during a round, back at the cluhouse or back at home. Additionally the apps have been designed to work offline.
You can use the apps to track your scores using the simple score option to record your round scores and also gain access to Golfshake golf handicap system which will track and maintain your golf handicap and playing ability.
Additionally the apps can be swtiched to the stat scoring mode to track fairways hits, putts, bunkers & penalties to really get inside your game. Using the app in conjunction with the Golfshake website provides a great way to analyse your strength & weaknesses and benchmark your game on your quest to becoming a better golfer.
As with the Golfshake score tracking website the apps provides access to a multitude of golf data during a round or post round. The app provides access to individual hole data as well as a running total of; gross score, stableford points, to par plus access to a leaderboard showing gross, nett & points if multi players are being scored. They also allow you to track the scores for multiple players in a group/fourball or golf society.
Finally, through the Apps you can access to the Golfshake UK course directory to quickly find information on where to play, contact information for clubs, access to scorecards and access to the 100,000s of independent golf course reviews.
Key features of the apps include:
- Track golf rounds and access round history
- Record stats to improve your game
- Update and maintain your golf handicap
- Track simple scores or advance stats; FIR, GIR, Putts etc
- Track scores oncourse or post round back in the clubhouse or at home
- Track individual scores or all scores for your playing group
- Intuitive quick touch scoring for both scores & stats
- Low battery usage and works offline
- In app tracking of score, to par & stableford points
- Access full landscape score card overview; score, par diff, points, shots, stats
- Multiple player leaderboard; gross, nett or stableford points
- Access playing history & golf handicap changes
- View your recent round stats analysis
- Compare stats with golf buddies & other players
Golf Course Directory Features:
- Access to database of 27,000 golf courses world wide includng score cards
- View golf course information, contact details, ratings & tees
- Read golf course reviews from the Golfshake database of over 100,000 indepedent reviews
- Quickly access the nearest local golf courses
The Golfshake app is a companion service to the Golfshake website which provides in-depth game analysis to help improve your game through benchmarking and analysis to identify your strengths & weaknesses. Tracking scores through Golfshake has been proven to help improve your game and on average golfers will save 3 shots on their golf handicap by simply recording their stats and focusing on their scores through use of our score tracking service.
An account isn't required to access to the Golfshake app but this will only provide access to the golf course database and reviews. A free account is required to track rounds and stats.
Download today from the following links: