Return to the Under Armour #MadeToScore Challenge - Click here
1. Prizes are offered as part of the #MadeToScore Challenge and are only applicable to residents of GB&NI. Employees of Golfshake or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. The Under Armour #MadeToScore Challenge official start date is Thursday 1st March and will close on Saturday 31st March 2018 - members of Golfshake will be notified within 2 days for both of these dates.
2a. - Golfshake reserves the right to alter any terms or prizes before that time.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition..
4. The overall prizes are as follows
x3 spots on the Under Armour #MadeToScore Performance Day
5. Each round recorded where a Golfshake member within the Golfshake scoretracker during the #MadeToScore Challenge running period will count as entry to the overall competition.
6. Valid rounds are those recorded on the Golfshake Scoretracker from the 1st March until the 31st March 2018.
7. This prize is provided by Under Armour Golf.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows, further information can be found on the prize page.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. GS accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this campaign. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. Golfshake and their partners reserve the right to exclude any entries, which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. Golfshake reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Golfshake is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Golfshake and or its agents.
14. The overall winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw on the 7th April 2018. The winners name will be displayed on the winners page on Golfshake.com. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Golfshake will notify the winners.
16. Golfshake and their partners are responsible for delivering all prizes to an address provided by the winners of each prize draw.
17. Golfshake’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. No personal data through the use of Golfshake or the Golfscoretracker system will be passed on to any 3rd party without prior consent.
20. Any Golfshake members or competition entrants found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by Golfshake or the Golfscoretracker system will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions canceled.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Golfshake and their partners shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the Under Armour #MadeToScore Challenge.
23. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winners of the overall prize may be requested for one or all of the following: A trip report, social media posts during the use of the prize, use of images during the use of the prize.
Access the main challenge page - Click here
TERMS: Prizes are offered as part of the #MADETOSCORE Challenge and are only applicable to residents of GB&NI. Employees of Golfshake or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. For full terms and conditions click here.