UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Teeofftimes Mobile App – Book golf on the go!
Posted by: Vicky Bruce on Fri 10 Aug 2012
The Teeofftimes free iPhone app is now available in the App Store. It is the latest mobile service from Teeofftimes.co.uk, the UK’s largest tee time booking service, and allows you to book tee times on the move at over 800 golf courses in the UK and Ireland. It provides discounts of up to 75% on tee times and will find you the very best offers in your local area.
Choose from over 800 UK and Irish golf courses
- Choose from over 800 UK and Irish golf courses
- 100’s of special offer tee times! Make savings of up to 75%
- Find the very best offers near your current location
- Fast, easy booking; go from search to purchase in a few steps
- Earn Breakpoints Rewards and save money on future bookings!
- Search by postcode, town, county or club name
- View by list or map and filter by price, % saving, course rating and length
- See course descriptions, images, reviews, videos and directions
- Plan your round with aerial views of courses and scorecards
- View all your past and future bookings and share them with your buddies
- Save your favourite clubs and regular searches to your “Favourites”
Download it for free from the App Store
Find the best deals near you
Using the phone’s GPS location you can quickly identify courses in your immediate vicinity and hence find the best tee time deals within a few miles of where you are located. Alternatively, you can search by postcode, town, county, or golf club if you know exactly where you want to play.
You’ll have all the information you need to decide which tee times to buy and how to get the best value for money; such as golf course descriptions, scorecards, course stats, images and selected videos as well as tee time prices and the percentage savings on normal prices. Additional features include aerial views of the courses and independent course reviews from Golfshake.com members.
Fast, easy bookingThe app, powered by Teeofftimes.co.uk, allows you to book in six simple steps from search to purchase and features all the content from their main website; meaning you can take advantage of all their last minute deals and book them on the move! Furthermore, all customers will automatically earn Breakpoints Rewards on every booking which can be redeemed for money off future bookings.
Not an Apple User?
Don’t worry, Android users can still book tee times through the Teeofftimes.co.uk mobile website at m.teeofftimes.co.uk and we will be launching an Android mobile App in autumn 2012.
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- FootJoy launch new Contour Casual MyJoys
- Titleist celebrate 65 years as No.1 ball at the US Open
- Mission Hills Drives Search for Next Chinese Champion
- Gerrard to Link Up With Old Teammates in Aid of Charity at Quinta do Lago
- Ping Collection launch summer shorts range
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf