UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Golf in Scotland Championship Series
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Mon 06 Aug 2012
The Golf in Scotland Championship Series has launched in Scotland and gives both non handicap and handicap golfers the opportunity to play competitive golf at 9 fantastic courses.
Starting in September 2012 the series runs over 9 events culmanating in the grand final at The Carrick on Loch Lomond on Sunday 26th of May 2013.
Competitors can choose to play in any 3 events which provides automatic qualification in to the grand final with entry at only £31 per event including morning roll and coffee before your round. Once you play 3 events the invite to the grand final at The Carrick on Loch Lomond is FREE of charge so you get 4 rounds of golf including The Carrick for only £93.
Events are open to all golfers regardless of club status and for non club golfers or those with inactive handicap, the organisers will allocate a handicap for the grand final based upon the return of 3 cards from 3 series events.
Prizes will be availbel at each series event and the grand final will have the maximum prize fund allowed for amateur golfers as well prizes for each handicap category.
The first event takes place on Sunday 2nd September 2012 at The Hirsel Golf Club, the full schedule is:
- The Hirsel Golf Club - Sunday 2nd September 2012
- Crail Golfing Society - Sunday 16th September 2012
- Braemaer Golf Club - Sunday 30th September 2012
- Glenisla Golf Club - Sunday 7th October 2012
- Whitekirk Golf Club - Saturday 20th October 2012
- Piperdam Golf Resort - Sunday 28th of October 2012
- West Lothian Golf Club - Sunday 3rd March 2013
- Nairn Dunbar Golf Club - Sunday 24th March 2013
- Westerwood Golf Club - Sunday 31st March 2013
- Grand Final - The Carrick on Loch Lomond - Sunday 26th of May 2013
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 'Groove and Improve' with SkyPro swing analyser
- David Howell joins forces with Adams Golf
- Bloodhound Driver to attempt World Record
- Luxury Shoe Brand Roral Albartross Launches Nine New Styles
- Miracle Rebound Puts Wood in Wonderland
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf