UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
On Course Round Recorder & Visual Shot Tracking
Posted by: Golf Shake on Fri 08 Jun 2012
We've updated our printed round recorder and visual shot trackers to make them even better to use on course.
The new version is a modified and improved ergonomic design with a single fold with 2 sheets for tracking off the front and back 9s for both stats and visual shot tracking.
The stat cards fit within most existing course score cards ergonomically designed to allow for 9 hole tracking of advance stats including FIR, GIR, Putts, Sand Saves & penalties with additional stats for shot direction, 1st tee distance, chip/pitch shot & 1st put distance. The 9 hole cards also include optional visual shot trackers for off the tee, green approach shot and first putt plusw optional chip and bunker shot tracking on the reverse.
The cards are simple to use after playing each hole or even at the end of a round and have been designed to allow you to decide what stats you track either:
- Score only - score and points
- Simple stats - FIR, GIR, Putts, Pens, Sand save
- Additional stats - FIR direction, GIR direction, Chip.Pitch, Driving Distance/club used, 1st putt distance
- Visual tracker for each 9 - off the tee, green approach, first putt plus on the back there are additional bunker & chip/pitch target markers
The stat tracker cards can be used post round to record and then upload your scores and stats on to the Golfshake score tracker.
The visual shot trackers are a great way to indentify patterns in your game or potential areas for improvement, for example:
Do you always miss the green short ?
Do you have a tendancy to miss your first putts short right ?
To order online visit: http://www.golfshake.com/services/round-recorder/
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- 'Groove and Improve' with SkyPro swing analyser
- David Howell joins forces with Adams Golf
- Bloodhound Driver to attempt World Record
- Luxury Shoe Brand Roral Albartross Launches Nine New Styles
- Team Nike Wear Own Brand Tartan at Wentworth
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf