UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Four Nations Announce New Qualifying Events at De Vere Venues
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Fri 11 May 2012
The Four Nations Golf Challenge sponsored by Golf Plus Direct – ‘Golf Fees Made Easy’, have announced a series of new one-day Qualifying events for 2012, in association with De Vere Golf.
Stewart Marshall from the Four Nations Tournament Office, said; “Regional Matchplay Qualifiers for the 2012 Four Nations Golf Challenge are already underway but due to demand from English and Scottish Club golfers, we have created another way to qualify! We are delighted to have partnered with De Vere Golf to offer such quality venues and a great ‘one day golfing experience’.
Steve Dacre, Group Golf Sales Manager of De Vere Golf, added; “ De Vere are delighted to be working with the Four Nations Golf Challenge, which will be a great series of events for all involved and extends the opportunity to reach the Final Qualifier at De Vere Mottram Hall and onto the Grand Final.”
Four Nations one-day Qualifiers are scheduled as follows:
England (English Pairs only)
- 15 th June –Staverton Park - Daventry
- 19 th July – Oulton Hall -Leeds
- 24 th July – Mottram Hall – Cheshire
- 7 th August –WokefieldPark -Reading
- 16 th August – Belton Woods - Grantham
Scotland (Scottish Pairs only)
- 12 th July – The Carrick –Loch Lomond
Each day will include Tea/Coffee and bacon rolls upon arrival and an18 holes Betterball Stableford Four Nations Qualifying Tournament.
The winning Pair from each English Qualifier will be invited to a complimentary Final Qualifier at Mottram Hall on 3 rd September.
The winning Scottish Pair from The Carrick will qualify to join the Scottish Team in the 2012 Four Nations Grand Final at The Oxfordshire from 23 rd to 26 th September which will be broadcast on Sky Sports.
Full details can be viewed at www.fournationsgolfchallenge.co.uk
De Vere Golf: www.devere.co.uk/golf
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Will Sergio Garcia ever grow up?
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revoluti
- PING G25 Driver Review
- Your deal to play the 2014 Ryder Cup Cou
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionar
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as player
- Top 10 players never to win the US OPEN
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as players descend on Thracian Cliffs
- 2013 BMW PGA Championship Preview
- 2012/2013 Golf Care Matchplay Championship Winners
- PING G25 Driver Review