UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Stewart Golf Launch New Z3 Push Trolley
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Mon 02 Apr 2012
Design engineers at Stewart Golf have listened to customer feedback and made a number of improvements to the Z1 design. New features of the Z3 Push include:
- NEW: Press on / press off foot brake.
- NEW: Accessory points on the handle.
- NEW: Redesigned bag jaws to accommodate smaller stand bags.
- NEW: Coloured ‘touch points’ for easier identification.
- NEW: Rear wheel quick release mechanism.
The Z3 has the same simple two step folding mechanism as the Z1, which allows the user to fold and unfold the trolley in just a few seconds. Three quick release wheels mean that the Z3 is more compact that any other trolley on the market.
One of the most popular aspects of the Z-Series design is the unique design of the bag jaws, which allows any style of golf bag to be used. This design has been revised to allow everything from the smallest stand bag to large tour bags to be fitted easily. Accommodating stand bags is important as it allows the user to choose whether to carry or push without having to change golf bags.
Stewart Golf MD Mark Stewart said, “We are constantly developing all of our products to improve the experience of the customer, and I am really happy with the changes we’ve made to the Z-Series. The Z1 earned some excellent feedback from golfers, retailers and journalists alike, and I am confident that the Z3 will be even more successful in 2012.”
The Z3 Push Golf Trolley will be available from the 1st May 2012 priced at £179
For more information visit: www.stewartgolf.co.uk
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- SteelFiber shafts making an impact on both sides of the Atlantic
- BMW International Open betting and fantasy picks
- Wrap Up: Resplendent Rose Marvels at Merion
- US Open Champion, Justin Rose - In The Bag
- Justin Rose US Open Champion- A story of redemption
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf