Play & Stay at one of the Ryder Cup Venues
Take a look at some of the fantastic deals you can get to play some of the best courses in Europe.
Follow in the footsteps of some of the world's best players and just imagine what it would be like to in front of thousands of fans.
|Venue||Star Rating||Location||Cost (From)||Saving||Information||History|
|£54||1 night's dinner, B&B, 2 rounds||4 time Ryder Cup venue|
|Gleneagles||5||Perth and Kinross||£127||£25||1 night's B&B, 1 round||Home of the 2014 Ryder Cup|
|Celtic Manor||5||Gwent||£209||£131||1 night's B&B, 2 rounds||Home of the 2010 Ryder Cup, play the Twenty Ten|
|The K Club||5||Kildare||£239||1 night's dinner, B&B, 2 rounds||Home of the 2006 Ryder Cup|
|Valderamma - Hotel Almemara||4||Costa De La Luz, Spain||£489||£65||3 night's B&B, 3 rounds||Exclusive to golfbreaks.com. Play on the venue of the 1997 Ryder Cup|
Go to www.golfbreaks.com to find these great deals
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Golfshake Podcast #15 New Irons and Le Golf National
- Europe Should Be Glad Ryder Cup is Not Played on Paper
- How to get tickets for the 2018 Ryder Cup
- Europe Increases Number of Ryder Cup Wild Card Spots
- Will Furyk Succeed as America's Ryder Cup Captain?