Memorable Moments at Riviera
Under the shadow of Hollywood, Riviera Country Club is widely regarded as one of the finest courses that we see on the PGA Tour each year. Having won the U.S. Open there in 1948, the layout has long been associated with the legendary Ben Hogan, who also triumphed three times in the Los Angeles Open.
Now under the moniker of the Genesis Open, this event has a prestigious history within the game, and has been the stage for some memorable moments, including Tiger Woods' first appearance in a professional tournament some 25 years ago. Take a look back at just some of the greatest scenes that have helped to define Riv as a classic venue.
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- The Impact of Sexualisation Within Female Golf and Sport
- Experience European Tour for Free at Verdura Resort
- The Deeper Questions Behind Rory's Long Drives
- Experience Northern Lights at Spectacular Lofoten Links in Arctic Circle
- WGC Dell World Match Play Preview, Picks & Analysis
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?