Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Favourite club.

Posted by: user420026 | Tue 7th Feb 2012 22:15 | Last Reply

I purchased a Ping G15 driver in the sale last weekend and used it for the first time today - what a club! Absolutely 'booming' drives and went where I intended every single time - have fallen in love with this club and it has given me so much confidence (genuinely didn't believe the difference between my 'old' driver would be so measurable). Of course some of my other clubs, especially my putter became jealous and endeavoured to ruin my round. What's your favourite club? (I own a small estate agency by the way, I don't work for Ping!).

Last edit : Tue 7th Feb 2012 22:25
re: Favourite club.
user338942
Reply : Wed 8th Feb 2012 12:29

My putter. Odessey 2-ball blade (original one from 7/8 years ago)

If money was no object I'd probs be after latest fad to hit the start of every new season, but I'd never have reason to change the short stick

re: Favourite club.
user369251
Reply : Wed 8th Feb 2012 13:14

My 3-wood, Nike SQ machspeed. It's my get out of jail club if the driver is misbehaving. Never seem to hit a bad shot with it. As for the others in my bag... let's not go there at the minute...

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top