Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Celtic Manor - Charity Golf Tournament 2012

Posted by: user427007 | Tue 20th Sep 2011 13:17 | Last Reply

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, forgive me if it's not, but I work with a Charity in Wales called SNAP Cymru.

In May 2012 we are hosting a Corporate Charity Golf Tournament at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport.

The event is open to teams of four players whose entry is sponsored by their employer or any company who is willing to cover the entry fee.  Non playing guests are also welcome to come along and stay in the Samuel Ryder Suite throughout the day as the tournament takes place. 

It will take place on the Twenty Ten course where the recent Ryder Cup was held.  Teams are invited to make full use of the members lounge, Samuel Ryder Suite and all guests can stay for the evening dinner after the tournament has ended.

If you're interested please check out our website for more information. Contact details for any further questions are also there.

We hope to see you on the day!

Chris Mapley

Last edit : Tue 20th Sep 2011 13:22

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top