Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Places at Pro-Am

Posted by: user265796 | Mon 6th Jun 2011 17:04 | Last Reply

Hi Guys my next Pro-Am event is fast approaching, 2 weeks on Wednesday @ FulfordG.C in York,situated in a heathland/woodland setting just a mile from the centre of York, Fulford is regularly voted in the top 100 courses in England and remains one of the best inland courses in Britain. This is a course you will not forget and having hosted 23 consecutive European Tour events throughout 3 decades it will more than stand upto the challenge.It has had winners such as Langer,Trevino,Lyle and many more!!! For anyone interested in playing its £70 per person or £140 for a pair and I will alocate you a professional. Amateur prizes are £150 voucher each to 1st place,£75 to 2nd and£50 to 3rd The first event at Herons Reach on 12th May was a success so if anyone is interested please get in touch on here,by mobile 07841747519,email- [email protected] or just have a look at the sitehttp://www.northernpro-amgolf.co.uk  These are great competitive days but also fun, you get to play a fantastic golf course with a professional tournament environment with a pro golfer. I hope some of you can play it will be a great day and good opportunity, Cheers fellow golfshakers,John.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top