Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Group/Society feedback

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 19th Oct 2010 12:50 | Last Reply

If you run your group/society online then as part of the various updates on Golfshake you may have noticed some changes.  If you don't then now you should! coolhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/shades_smile.gif" title="cool" />

If you have 60 seconds to spare I would very much appreciate your feedback on the group/society system via the online survey - http://www.golfshake.com/survey/oct10b.php

As well as the various updates I've also given the group section a lick of paint, improved the navigation plus added some new functionality before rolling out further major updates.For now the following are now live in the updated section, if you spot any minor glitches please let me know.

- Improved navigation

- Private forums

- 2 additional player reports

- Improve admin area

Regards, Darren.

re: Group/Society feedback
user83555
Reply : Tue 19th Oct 2010 22:56

Darren

How do I view a 'Leaderboard' ? and your virtual Leaderboard within Society doesn't function !

also cannot delete "'old'  "Data lists" and would also like to delete 'old'  "Leaderboards" once available for me to look at ! 

nevertheless you are progressing -and that's good !

Colin

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 20th Oct 2010 11:58

Colin all on the list. Anyone else please feel free to post ideas/suggestions for additional functionality and improvement.A lot of the new stuff to come is the brainchild of Colin

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 27th Oct 2010 19:53

Fixed being implemented at present.

Ged just finishing testing/fix the add members issue

Sorry guys, got over excited in rolling out and missed a few things in testing.

user125027
Reply : Wed 3rd Nov 2010 19:57

Just a quick suggestion.

When we add events in the group could they have the same functionality as the events in the "Games/Events" section, where you pick a course as opposed to picking a particular tee at a course.

As our group has a female member it would be great if i could add all scores together from multiple tees.

Also it would be nice if when I've added a game in the "Games/Events" section, if the admin could automatically add group managed accounts to the game.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 3rd Nov 2010 20:07

have you been speaking to Wayne ?

this is being tested at present which will allow for things like multiple game events ie tours and overseas trip. Easier usability, more stats, female scoring.

I've just got some updates to finish, push in the group leaderboards and will then be ready to go live.

Fancy testing ? I could drop you in to the BETA group to view ?

user125027
Reply : Wed 3rd Nov 2010 23:04

Definately, be happy to help and check it out.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 13th Nov 2010 13:24

Hi Ged, I have 2 options commit Hari Kari or fix tonight whilst X-Factor is on  assuming that most of the nation watches X-Factor I will be fixes the issues later tonight 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 16th Nov 2010 16:26

Editing and deleting old style events now live.

Fixed the 'managed group accounts' listings page when going on to 2 pages

Sorted the link to new members waiting acceptance

Just uploading other bits, info to follow.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top