Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

FREE golf tuition

Posted by: user275144 | Thu 29th Apr 2010 21:40 | Last Reply

Hi Guys,

As promised I have put together 2 dates for my FREE Golfshake clinics. Please register if you can make it.

The dates are wed 19th and sat 22nd May. For more info click on Games?Events above.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Steve

re: FREE golf tuition
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 21:46
user52922
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 22:38

I work on both wednesdays and Saturdays, so I will not be able to get the benefit of Steves tuition.

user52922
Reply : Thu 29th Apr 2010 22:55

I am a course marshall, Steve and those are my working days and unfortunately they are fixed.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 17th May 2010 13:22

who's signed up for this ?

user217280
Reply : Mon 17th May 2010 15:39

Hi Steve see you wednesday I haven't booked a tee for a game after but I am told it is fairly quiet so should be able to get out.

user129599
Reply : Tue 18th May 2010 20:13

Hi Steve. Looking forward to it myself. Got my brother coming down too. He's not played for a few years and a bit rusty so you've probably got your work cut out haha. Went down the range tonight and typical, was striking the ball really well. How's it working tomorrow? Are we reporting to the pro shop or just meeting you on the range.

Thanks, Ben

user129599
Reply : Tue 18th May 2010 23:29

Sounds Good to me. Think we will prob have to hit the road about 12 as the other 2 have got a tee time locally so we're not being rude its just they booked it previously. See you in the morning ;-)

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top