Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Fulford GC York

Posted by: user259181 | Sun 6th Sep 2009 08:59 | Last Reply

Hi,

I've got six lessons at this club with the Pro ( a chap called Guy), has anybody got any experience of this clubs Pro as a teacher?

any info you may have would be great

cheers

Lewis

Last edit : Sun 6th Sep 2009 09:18
re: Fulford GC York
user99350
Reply : Mon 7th Sep 2009 13:16

Lewis, I would have thought any pro or asst. pro attached to Fulford would know his onions.

Don't be afraid to ask him questions and as you're starting out practice as much as you can after each lesson. Good luck. 

re: Fulford GC York
user79118
Reply : Tue 8th Sep 2009 20:16

Nice one Lewis. Keep practicing that grip and stance until it becomes second nature. Get those basics right and pretty much everything else will become easier to learn. One point you made is that you were getting a nice distance without trying to hit it hard. Hold that thought. It's the club that does the work. We merely guide the club to the ball. Good luck with your lessons and just keep practicing everything the pro tells you. It's a bit like driving a car, i.e. One step at a time and don't develop bad habits and you'll be fine.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top