Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Print for sale

Posted by: user255506 | Tue 11th Aug 2009 20:22 | Last Reply

Hi,

I have a turn of the century print for sale (this isn't verified as such). It is a print of an 1858 tournament at St. Andrews. If you would like to see photos/scans of the print then please get in contact. Not sure how much to charge as I have no real knowledge of golfing antiquities. Get in contact, take a look at the print, and make me an offer.

Thanks,

Michael.

re: Print for sale
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 14th Aug 2009 13:58

Not sure what you will get for an unverified print.  You might be best to stick on ebay unless you contact a golf collector/antiques place

re: Print for sale
user52922
Reply : Fri 14th Aug 2009 14:08

I have a print of the "The Old Bridge" St. Andrews which shows the swilken bridge on the 18th and the clubhouse and adjacent buildings. I won this a first prize in a tournament at Princes Golf Club, Kent in 1995 and was valued at the time as being worth £175. Mine was a also a special edition, as it was also hand signed by the artist - Bill Waugh, on the surround of the print.

Your print may well be worth considerably more if it is rare.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top