Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

YMCA 3D Cubed teams

Posted by: user24437 | Fri 3rd Jul 2009 14:52 | Last Reply

OK teams, this is your captain speaking - cheque in the post this afternoon for the following representatives of 3D Cubed Ltd.

1st Team (and defending champions)

John Pettitt, John Flood, Paul Cook & Wayne Santorini*.  As of today total handicap is +1.2 from last year.

A Team

David Ley, Kevin Hewitt, Tim Hawkins & Paul 'super sub' Williams.  As of today total handicap is -6.6 from last year.

* Still no decision from Santo - the team may have to consider their position! 

re: YMCA 3D Cubed teams
user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:02

Tim,

I look forward to defending our title. Pity Santo can't attend but I'm sure Paul is more than capable of filling Santo's shoes.

The 2nd team now stands a chance after a certain someone has dropped out

user24437
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:18

John, and all team members (and anyone else that's registered).  Unfortunately Paul is taking Chris P's place - that leaves the 1st team short with Santo out so we need a replacement.  Either that or I bring one of my garden gnomes....

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:24

I could probably find you a replacement, Tim, if required. He is a golfshake member.

user24437
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:25

Is he any good?

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:35

Very good. Darren Atkinson, he was my partner in the NvS when we beat Chris P and John F, so John knows his strengths.

Last edit : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:37
user24437
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 19:54

I remember Darren - if he can make it he's more than welcome.  No team shirts this year I'm afraid though.

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:04

He is up for it, will confirm with me on Monday, but I would say it will be OK. Perhaps a later start time to give him time to get there would help.

user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:09

Tim / John,

I thought I'd seen in Dave Knatt's post that Paul Hudson was replacing Wayne??

John, if Darren does replace Santo can he come in his big red toy so we can do a victory lap in the car park when we retain the trophy??

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:15

Some one better let me know pronto as I have just asked Darren and I don't like messing anyone about. I thought Tim picked his teams not Dave Knatt.

Regarding th big red toy I doubt he will want to put the mileage on it, but you never know.

user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:17

John,

It was Santo who said in Dave Knatt's post that Paul Hudson was replacing him.

Tim, if you weren't aware of this then Darren should get the knod.

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:23

I need toknow asap, please, this is most annoying after taking the trouble to get Darren.

user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:29

John,

You'd need to contact either Wayne or Tim, I'm just relaying what I read (see below) in the thread called "Dave's balls 2009 - the winner is..."

[quote from thread]

As last years champion I am happy to hand over the Title (until next year ) to Paul Hudson.

Just don't get too excited about the prize Paul

[end quote]

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:31

Incidently I cannot see Paul Cooks name down as an entry.

user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:35

I noticed that but Tim has included him.

user24437
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 20:58

I wasn't aware of Paul Hudson being put forward, must have missed that post, sorry. I have been trying to confirm Wayne and Santo for a while and it's been a bit tricky and it would have been good if someone had told me.  As you've sounded Darren out and he's sure he can make it then he is still more than welcome and apologies to Paul.  They're my teams and I've made an executive decision.  Paul has confirmed, it's just that there wasn't any need to go on the entry list as the teams were already decided.

Carry on John and apologies for the delay, a man's got to eat between ferrying various family members around.

PS Having re-read the post I think Wayne may have been refering to the Dave's Balls thread winner John - as Wayne won it last year?

PPS  You do know which golf course we're playing at don't you Floody? 

Last edit : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 21:00
user26342
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 21:49

My bad!!

I like to keep you on your toes!

Tim, are we playing at the same course as last year, Ombersley?

user52922
Reply : Fri 3rd Jul 2009 22:56

Thanks, Tim, saves me any embarrassment.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top