Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Rate my sons swing ;)

Posted by: user40826 | Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:09 | Last Reply

This is footage of my 22 month old son at the driving range this week. 

This is his first hole in one at Hastings Crazy Golf!!  Listen to Augusta Cheer on this one!!

What do you think - A very proud dad!

Last edit : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:11
re: Rate my sons swing ;)
user38216
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:25

Amazing, watch out tiger!

user79118
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:26

Got a better swing and putting action than some people I know!!!!!! Keep him at it and he'll be wiping the floor with us all in future golf shake events. 

user77012
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:27

All I can say Chriis is at least there's one decent golfer in the Whatmore family, truely amazing you have every rigth to be proud thanks for sharing.

user40826
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:35

Dave thanks for kind comments, but wrong Chris I'm affraid.

WATERWORTH not Whatmore.

user77012
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 18:52

Sorry Chris ,think I have my lenses in the wrong way round It's still better than the other Chris swing  he will agree and mine come to think off it.Lol.You would want to play him for jelly babies.................

user93554
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 19:43

Nice wee draw your son has, and he can putt!  I'd be down to ladbrokes to put a tenner on him winning a major in the next 20 years if I were you!

user40826
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 20:40

Right certainly off to ladbrokes tomorrow.  Maybe in the next 25 years??  Or should I be ambitious and say he'll win one before he's 21??

user118394
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 20:46

brilliant chris.love the pose at the top of the follow through.

with that pose i would make it 18 not 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user52922
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 20:48

He certainly looks to have natural ability Chris and it is going to cost you a lot in money, to maintain, not only his interest, but the cost of that interest. I have no doubt that well looked after, he could become a fine player. Whether or not he develops the other qualities that he will need to have to be a winner, we can only guess. No harm in gambling on the thought though.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 20:48

Excellent!

How did you train him so well ?

I've a 21 month year old and would be looking to get him to stand still for 2 seconds, never mind hold a golf club

user40826
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:01

Would you believe me if I said, I have shown him nothing.  All he has done is seen me practise my swing in the garden and practise my putting in the garage.

He loves the game, loves it! 

I cant stop him swinging anything he gets his hands on; umbrella, wooden spoon from the kitchen, wooden train track - anything!

He loves nothing more than going to the garage to play putting games and of course accidently smashing plastic balls at my lawn mower!  I have even heard him say "golfball?" in his sleep!

user25349
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:24

Thats great.. I'd love it if I could get my 2 half year old to contrate so much as to hold a club!! Give him he's plastic club, he's not interested, anything else that could resemble a golf club gets swung around!!

That brilliant! Can't stop watching it!

user77012
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:27

Chris I'm gutted I suspect he will be playing for the north side ,hmm........................

user25349
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:29

Thats saying something when you think they need a 22 month old boy to help try and win it back!!

user40826
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:32

Last Video I promise, excuse the excitement in my voice!!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top