Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Romford Summer League 2009 (Belhus Park)

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 9th May 2009 10:49 | Last Reply

The second game in the Romford Summer League 2009 takes place on Sunday 17th May 2009.

Belhus Park Golf & Country Club is the venue and the first tee time is midday.

There are twenty players registered (other forums play this event) so we only have four places left.

You do not have to play in the Summer League to play this event, everyone is welcome.

The golf costs £19.50

We play a £2 Stableford game, 50p Par 3 challenge and a 50p mystery 5 game.

One pound is all it costs to enter the summer league.  You must play three events to be entered for the prizes.  All the money is paid back out as prize money, so the more people enter the more the prize money is, and the more places we can pay.

Russ

Last edit : Sat 9th May 2009 14:02
re: Romford Summer League 2009 (Belhus Park)
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 10th May 2009 08:47

This time next week the Romford Summer League 2009 participants will be getting ready to play at Belhus Park GC.

We still have a few places left so if you are interested put your name down.

Russ

re: Romford Summer League 2009 (Belhus Park)
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 16th May 2009 22:02

This game is tomorrow and once again we still have a few places left, if you would like to bring somebody along then PM me.

I played this course last Tuesday and I didn't score at all, did a 99 and that was with a 55 on the front nine!  I have never been happier to score 99 than I was on this round!!!  I must admit, the wind was blowing hard and this made it really tough.

The course was in a good condition, the tees were OK, the fairways were good as were the greens.  Some of the holes run up and down along side each other and they are close together, wear a tin hat!

My Norman Plum Trophy game is also tomorrow so once again I will have to miss this game.  Dave Roth will be running this game, so a big thank you from me.

I hope everyone has a good game and I hope the wind calms down for a you all.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top