Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

OCTOBER 2009 ALGARVE

Posted by: user72083 | Wed 1st Apr 2009 23:00 | Last Reply

HI EVERYONE I AM THINK OF ORGANISING A WEEKS GOLFING IN THE ALGARVE IN OCTOBER 2009 TO PLAY FOUR DIFFERENT COURSES IN THE ALGARVE AT PRESENT I HAVE HAD A PRICE QUOTED OF 30 EUROS PER PERSON ON TWO PLAYERS SHARING A STUDIO APPT  HALF BOARD        WE WOULD BE STOPPING AT THE HOTEL VILAMOURA DE GOLFE THE COURSES THAT WE WOULD BE PLAYING WOULD BE LAGUNA,PINHAL, OLD COURSE,MILLENNIUM,THESE COURSES ARE TOP CLASS COURSES WE COULD PLAY A KNOCKOUT COMP OR STAPLEFORD WE CAN SORT THAT OUT AT A LATER DATE I HAVE ALREADY AGREED WITH THE HOTEL MANAGER FOR TEE SHIRTS AND TROPHIES WHICH WILL BE SUPPLIED BY THE HOTEL FLIGHTS AND TRANSFERS WOULD BE MORE ROUGHLY AROUND 120.00 TO INCLUDE CLUBS AS WELL BUT EVERBODY CAN IF THEY WANT BOOK THERE OWN FLIGHTS FROM VARIOUS AIRPORTS DEPENDING WHERE YOU LIVE HOPEFULLY TO HAVE NUMBERS BY THE END OF JUNE AT THE LATEST IF POSSIBLE SO BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE VIA THE HOTEL SO IF YOU ARE INTERESRED PM ME NOW AND I WILL KEEP THIS PAGE POSTED ON NUMBERS AS AND WHEN I GET THEM

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS POST

ADRIAN MURRAY ([email protected])

re: OCTOBER 2009 ALGARVE
user99350
Reply : Fri 3rd Apr 2009 18:38

Adrian, what's the situation regarding non golfers? I might have a wife and daughter in tow.

user72083
Reply : Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:17

hi patrick thank you for contacting myself the situation is that the rooms are for two persons (ie) single rooms are 25.00 euros b&b or 35.00 half board so you say you have wife and daughter in tow  for you and wife would be 40.00 euros per nightb&bwhich would be 280.00 for a week or 420.00 to include evening meal but you can eat out for less than 20.00 euro a night a certain restaurants down in the marina so as you can see you would be better doing b&b at hotel and eating out at night some of the rooms do have a cooker ie in a twin room there is a two ring stove in room so you could cook evening meal in your room if you wanted to the shop is only 500 metres from hotel that is what i done last year.

regards

adrian

user99350
Reply : Sat 4th Apr 2009 15:52

Thanks Adrian, I think the least they'd expect is for me to take them out to dinner. Do they have 1 or 2 bed appts. or alternatively could I have a studio to myself, I don't mind paying the extra.

By the way, thanks for organising it. It's a while since I've been there. There was about 15 of us in a villa in Carvero and we travelled to Villamoura each day to play the courses mentioned.... well worth the trek. 

user72083
Reply : Sun 26th Apr 2009 11:00

HI EVERYONE THE PRICES HAVE NOW CAME THROUGH FROM THE HOTEL THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS

SINGLE ROOM 25.00 EUROS BED&BREAKFAST OR 35.00 EUROS HALF BOARD

TWIN ROOM   40.00 EUROS BED&BREAKFAST  OR 60.00 EUROS HALF BOARD

IF POSSIBLE WOULD LIKE TO BOOK DATES BY AT LEAST JUNE / JULY 2009

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE FLIGHTS OR TRANSFERS /CARRIAGE OF CLUBS

THANK YOU

ADRIAN MURRAY 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top