Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Bobby Moore Fund Golf Day 2009

Posted by: user207269 | Thu 5th Mar 2009 12:41 | Last Reply

Join us at the 14th Annual

Bobby Moore Fund Celebrity Golf Day

Wednesday 29th April 2009, West Course, Wentworth Club

Join Stephanie Moore MBE and celebrity guests for the exclusive Bobby Moore Fund Celebrity Golf Day on the course that Bobby loved to play.

Just 27 teams will take part in a day of challenging golf alongside sporting greats on the exclusive West Course at Wentworth.

Teams will enjoy a champagne reception, three-course dinner, entertainment and our money-can't-buy auctions. Our day culminates in the unique opportunity to watch the Champions League Semi-Final in the company of Harry Redknapp, Clive Tyldesley and your fellow sport fans.

For further information please contact Laura Winton at the Bobby Moore Fund on 020 7438 5585 or email [email protected]

www.bobbymoorefund.org

Registered Charity Number: 1089464

Last edit : Fri 6th Mar 2009 10:16
re: The Bobby Moore Fund Golf Day 2009
user26342
Reply : Thu 5th Mar 2009 21:34

I agree Wayne. Do you think Tim will fork out the £2500 per 4 ball like he sponsored 2 teams for Dave Knatt's charity??

I bet they won't have a years supply of chocolate as a prize!

re: The Bobby Moore Fund Golf Day 2009
user24437
Reply : Fri 6th Mar 2009 13:01

Did wonder and had a quick look, but the entry fee is a little beyond my means.  Think I'll stick to the YMCA for now....

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top