Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Day in Surrey anyone?

Posted by: user202586 | Mon 9th Feb 2009 18:14 | Last Reply

Hello, I am organising a golf day to promote my sports tipping website. We held our first day last August which 30 people attended. This time we are hoping for 40.... but the course can accommodate more.

Date: Friday 6th March 2009

Venue: Sutton Green Golf Club, Between Woking & Guildford (Surrey).

Bacon rolls/ Coffee

18 Holes

Lunch

Prizes (including 5 cash prizes on the par 3's) & Spring Trophy

The date is organised to co-incide with the start of the Cheltenham Racing Festival & we will also be advising various free bets opportunities plus a run down of some of the big races which will be via a paper document you can take away.

Cost £45  

The course is a decent course with no temp greens at all. The clubhouse & facilities are also very good. 

If anyone is interested or lives local & fancies joining us for the day, it will be great to see you Arrival is 8am with 1st tee off 9am. Please drop me a line if you are & i'll send you an electronic invite.

We will also accommodate anyone who is coming together to ensure you are in the same 4 ball.

Cheers

Rob  

re: Golf Day in Surrey anyone?
user89735
Reply : Mon 9th Feb 2009 22:19

Hi Rob,

I might be able to make this but won't know until closer till the time. Is it limited to GS members as I have a mate who might be interested too.

BTW - what's the name of your website?

Simon

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top