Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

HHC 4

Posted by: user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 22nd Oct 2008 02:11 | Last Reply

How did it finish lads?  Did all go well?  Is Ali still playing?  Did Lee throw a tantrum about coming second again?  Who got the first 'fanny' of the day?

re: HHC 4
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 23rd Oct 2008 23:32

Thank god for that.  The gloating would've been unbearable.  You would've come third if I hadn't been on a plane Miller. 

user52922
Reply : Fri 24th Oct 2008 13:39

Don't worry about coming second, Lee, I have had many second places in my life and although it can be disappointing at the time, to be so near yet so far, it is far better than coming 3rd or last.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 24th Oct 2008 14:34

I came second in the first HHC with 41 points and while it wasn't as bad as losing out on countback, I still came in not only happy with my round but thinking "I've got to have this in the bag".  I lost out to 46 points by that bandit Pallett.  I had 20 points at the turn at Hollins Hall and had a poor final four holes to come in third.  Couldn't help thinking "what if?" then too, especially since I was the architect of my own downfall. 

On your day you're a decent golfer Lee, and getting fitted clubs has made an instant impact to your game - your old ones were obviously causing you problems.  It won't be long before your handicap is too low to play in the HHC's and you'll be forced to join me in the 'elite' group. 

user101687
Reply : Fri 24th Oct 2008 16:25

Guys,especially you Chris, have a look at my blog under the results or HHC4 Results.Thanks for a great day.

user72083
Reply : Sun 16th Nov 2008 10:41

hi chris/lee

i will let you,s win at thorpe park on the 30th because i am in the algarve playing mind you i see chris is out of the handicap range 23.1 i think you will need to have a few bad rounds before then to upset lee again

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top