Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Well done Padraig

Posted by: user87185 | Sun 20th Jul 2008 20:35 | Last Reply

What a shot on the 17th. Worthy of winning any championship. Just caught the highlights clip on the BBC web site and I must say, the sportsmanship of Greg Norman after Padraig launched that 5 wood to 3 feet was almost as impressive as the shot itself.

Massively dissapointed that I wasn't able to watch any of the action live over the 4 days but I must say that the BBC web site 'live text' service was fantastic. All my predictions for the week crashed and burned - I must admit I didn't think that Harrington had a chance based on his form so far this year.

Also pleased to see Ian Poulter doing so well. It was some putt on the 18th to save par - three putting the 17th probably cost him his chance. I suppose he is glad that Harrington ended up winning so convincingly - removed the 'what if' from his thoughts.

All in all a great tournament that really tested the players. Bring on the Ryder Cup. Hopefully a European can end the jinx and win the USPGA.

re: Well done Padraig
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 20th Jul 2008 23:12

Hope you get to watch the next tournament. 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top