Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

new score card

Posted by: user100760 | Wed 25th Jun 2008 09:57 | Last Reply

i want to add a new score card for a course but just for 9 holes. But system won't let me input the SI. the course is an 18 but just want to do a 9 score card for tracking purposes only??????????

re: new score card
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 25th Jun 2008 20:17

Cheers for the support, MATE.

The patch will basically allow for incomplete and 9 hole rounds to be added.

For now, hope this helps. Basically you take the 9 hole you want to add, make sure you select 9 holes for the new card and for the SI take the correct card SI, but divide each one for you 9 by 2 and then round.  Therefore SI 3 would be 2 etc  Does this make sense ? 

Failing that email me the scorecard or post it here and I will let you know what each value should be.

Regards, Darren. 

user93950
Reply : Sun 29th Jun 2008 15:38

I want to add a few courses for the USA where I'll be playing over the next two weeks. Is that something I can just do myself?

Courses to be added are:

The Bridges, Madison, Wisconsin

Brown County Golf Course, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Thornberry Creek, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Not that any of you will get to Wisconsin (north of Chicago) in the near future, but the Brown County Golf Course in Green Bay is probably one of the best layouts and most beautiful woodland golf courses I've ever played anywhere. No contest. Lots of water, great doglegs left and right, trees everywhere, lakes, rivers, you name it. 7 holes where water is in play on at least one shot. And it's a public course and costs about $40 a round.

In September, I'm hoping to finally play Whistling Straights and / or Blackwolf Run near Kohler, Wis. if I can afford the green fees of approx $350!

Last edit : Sun 29th Jun 2008 15:38
user52922
Reply : Sun 29th Jun 2008 16:10

Michael, would that be the same Bridges of Madison County where the film with Clint and Meryl was shot.

user93950
Reply : Sun 29th Jun 2008 18:25

John,

No, I don't think those are the same Madison's.  Can't remember the movie, but I'm sure it's quite different.  The Bridges Golf Course in Madison, Wisconsin is a little public course but very nice and very very cheap.  $20 a round!  I can't wait to take my trip home next week and play golf for next to nothing. 

user52922
Reply : Sun 29th Jun 2008 18:32

You are correct, Michael,

The movie starred Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep and was based on the famous covered bridges of Madison County in Iowa.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 14:32

Yes Michael, the system will allow you to enter scorecards and courses that do not appear on the system.

I will be shortly updating the system to include further North American courses and will also be conducting a summer cleanse of the score card data held on the system.

Regards, Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top