Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Duplicated Tees Lost - Trent Park

Posted by: user21020 | Fri 6th Jun 2008 12:32 | Last Reply

Hi Darren

I recently left a comment under the Trent Park profile to say that the same Yellow tee at Trent Park had been duplicated so that there were 4 identical versions of the same tee.  As I'd only picked up recently it meant I had rounds listed as being played at a different course/tee, when in fact they were al played off exactly the same tee.

It now looks as though there is just the one, correct Yellow tee for Trent Park.  However, my rounds added under the other duplicated Tee box seem to have at least partially disappeared?  If I go to 'Your Rounds' under Scoretracker I now only have 55 instead of I think 66 rounds which it still says on my profile page, and I know there are rounds I played at Trent Park on 02/02/2008 and 23/02/2008 that are no longer listed under 'Your Rounds'.

These rounds are still shown on my Profile page, but if you click to view the round in detail it doesn't look correct.  They don't seem to have a scorecard to compare against, so doesn't display scores as being pars, or bogeys etc.  There are also several strange messages at the top of the page.

Also, I was hoping the change would mean that all my Trent Park rounds would be amalgamated under the same Tee box, rather than split under 2-3 identical tees.  But when I look at the breakdown of my rounds by course for 2008 it is only showing 4 rounds at Trent Park, which isn't correct.

I've looked at a couple of my playing partners rounds, and they also seem to have the same problem. 

Hope you are able resolve.

Thanks, Tom

re: Duplicated Tees Lost - Trent Park
user21020
Reply : Thu 12th Jun 2008 00:47

Hi Darren

Any news on this?

Thanks

Tom 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 12th Jun 2008 06:50

Sorry missed the post.   Will look at today.

user21020
Reply : Thu 3rd Jul 2008 14:09

Hi Darren

Any update on this?

Thanks

Tom

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 16:50

How's that looking ? Failing that can I log into your account to check ?  Maybe to do with archive tees.

Regards, Darren.

Last edit : Fri 4th Jul 2008 16:50
user21020
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 18:32

Hi Darren

Sorry - still missing those rounds under 'Your Rounds'.  What do you need me to provide and how?

Thanks

Tom 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 20:46

Try that. Some bad data cleansing had been going on and looks like one of the scorecards you had used had been orphaned so did not link back to a course.

Regards, Darren.

user21020
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 21:01

Yes - top man.  Think that's done it.

Cheers

Tom 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 5th Jul 2008 10:18

Excellent news.

Regards, Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top