Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

members problems

Posted by: user74195 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 27th May 2008 20:20 | Last Reply

i wonder if anyone can help me on this...

iam running our local golf society on golfshake i av added 2 rounds with the players names/scores/etc...when i look in members list they all appear in there but now ive got the members themselfs registering with golfshake and sending me a request to join our society so they can keep a track of things but when i accept them im getting two of the same players names in the members list.how do i delete one of those and keep everything as they are or do i av to re imput the scorecards again as everytime i delete one of their names it wont let them log in to our society and really i could do with not having to go through all the imputting of the cards again....any suggestions or help would really be appreciated.....

many thanks glynn

re: members problems
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 27th May 2008 21:05

Glynn, email me details and I will sort for you.

Basically you still need to be able to manage the society accounts but they members also want to log in themselves, is this correct ?  If so I'll merge the accounts for you.

The 2 things missing that are needed in your scenario are 

• Allowing a members to set another member to run their account
  • Ability to convert society managed accounts in to full blown accounts

I will also get the competition fix uloaded ASAP, that you have emailed me about.

Regards, Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top