Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Random Buddy Problem

Posted by: user75266 | Fri 18th Apr 2008 09:58 | Last Reply

Not sure if my "buddy" has pmed about this but there seems to be a glitch on my buddy part of the site.

On my home page, under My Golf Buddies, it says I have 1 buddy. But when I click on the link it shows 2 (my buddy and our very own Darren). Also, again on my home page under My Golf Buddies, it says I have 3 link to you. But when I click on that link, I have only two buddies listed.

Not too much of a problem at all but my buddy (Duncan Wall) cannot add me as his buddy for some reason (and therefore can't compare our scores). I've tried deleting him as a buddy and then adding him again on a couple of occasions, but still no joy.

Could you have a look at this guys when you get a chance?

re: Random Buddy Problem
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 24th Apr 2008 15:10

Dave, sent you a PM to get the okay to access your data.

Regards, Darren. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 28th Apr 2008 19:32

Can you give me the ok here.  That's part of the prob. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 13th May 2008 22:26

Hello, Mr Slow here.  Can you try again I think I have fixed the issue. All related to new security options hopefully you get the correct number of buddies, can view the profiles, send messages and compare scores.

Sorry and to think I had someone test this for me

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 14:51

Dave, think I saw you comment on this some where amongst the forums

Can I log into your account ? it definately got fixed but will be based on security preferences for the member you are trying to view.  If they select complete privacy then you can't see them regardless.

Regards, Darren.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Jul 2008 21:57

ok, will check and get back to you tomorrow.  i'm sure i fixed but obviously didn't so something strange is going off.  duncan's also PMd me so i will check his account also.

darren

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top