Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Member testing first review - John Letter TR47

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 31st Jul 2013 21:55 | Last Reply

We recently did our first member test day at Direct Golf Cambridge taking a look at the brand new John Letters TR47 range. Golfshakers Matt Holbrook and Kamal Lakhani joined us to put the new range through it's paces.

Check out the full review here:

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/6111/John_Letters_TR47_Review_Golfshake_Member_Test.html

re: Member testing first review - John Letter TR47
user43763
Reply : Wed 31st Jul 2013 22:19

great write up!

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 31st Jul 2013 22:54

Thanks!

This was the first real test of reviewing and getting Golfshake members involved. Basis to do more now! so watch this space, you will be first to hear as well being part of the review panel group.

user546815
Reply : Thu 15th Aug 2013 08:15

Yeah good write up. I was also in Cambs last month, actually at golf direct testing the TR47s with my brother. Strange coincidence! I play off of 20 handicap i found the TR's to be very nice to use, loverly balance to them i gained distance and control accross the range. I found that the lower irons (pw) gave me much more loft than my current clubs and the hybrid 3-4's are real confidence clubs. they were very forgiving even if shots were a little off the toe or heel they still looked like good shots. at approx £500 for the set and the bag i felt they were very good value too. Just my 10p worth

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 23rd Aug 2013 08:26

Thanks Daniel! I think I also need to turn back on the gear reviews on Golfshake.

user546815
Reply : Fri 23rd Aug 2013 09:26

Good reviews make for good reading

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 23rd Aug 2013 14:24

They do

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top