News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Posted by: user485183 | Thu 16th Aug 2012 13:12 | Last Reply

I own a 10 year old freeway powakaddy that has issues. Even with a new fully charged battery (13.5 volts) the red led on the controller (under battery on my model) blinks the one second "low battery voltage" signal. The unit works fine in manual mode until the battery voltage gets down to about 12 volts, then the operation becomes undependable. In addition the remote does not work, but it never has since I have owned the unit (bought used). Powakaddy says they don't have any of this models electronic spares nor any service information. I would very much like to get my hands on a schematic of the motor controller for my model, or similar. If anyone has service information or spares, reasonable priced, please contact me. [email protected]

re:
user52922
Reply : Thu 16th Aug 2012 13:49

This may help you, Douglas, as all the electronics are in the handle. I notice spares are priced individually.

http://www.electrictrolleyspares.com/powakaddy_freeway2002.htm

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top