Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

HEEELLLLLLP!!!!! "Include Rounds in Handicap Calculation"

Posted by: user57788 | Mon 20th Aug 2007 19:41 | Last Reply

Ref. my initial post on this subject (21st July), and subsequent posts plus email to Darren, I have still been unable to include rounds for our Society in handicap calculation, despite the 'include round in handicap calculation' being checked each time.

Does anyone have any other thoughts on how to correct this - we're all fed up with no handicap calculation or changes (have I been doing something wrong on entering rounds??) to the point where we are now considering no longer using the Scoretracker website.  

re: HEEELLLLLLP!!!!! "Include Rounds in Handicap Calculation"
user52922
Reply : Mon 20th Aug 2007 20:06

Douglas, why don't you invest a small amount of money in one of the many "off the shelf" handicap software systems on offer on the internet. They are incredibly cheap and there is even a version designed to work in excel.

John

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 20th Aug 2007 21:04

Hi Douglas, just picked this up. Not sure why I didn't get the emails.

Will check ASAP and get back to you. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and your frustrations. 

Darren. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 20th Aug 2007 21:08

Just found your original post , so sorry again. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 29th Aug 2007 09:55

Sorted ! This had me completely baffled.  All was fine on my test server.   Basically, and I am sure I'd already changed this for you, because I do not yet calculate French handicaps I needed to set to use the UK system which hadn't been done on the live system.  This is now done and handicaps will work.   It may be best to recalculate your handicaps for any rounds all ready added.  This is available from the tools section.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top