Foyle Golf Centre
Independently rated: 44 golf course ratings.
12-14 Alder Road, Londonderry, County Londonderry, BT48 8DB United KingdomTel: 02871 352222 | Fax: 02871 353967
Golf Pro: Sean Young & Derek Morrison
Contact/Secretary: Rob Gallagher Jnr - GM
Tee Time InformationPrice Guide: £££
- Midweek Guide: Earhart: £18.00 per round; Woodlands £5.50 per round *
- Weekend Guide: Earhart: £21.00 per round; Woodlands £5.50 per round *
* Any prices shown are guide prices, please confirm with the course prior to booking.
Facilities & Visitor Information
Course Information: 27 holes | Par Earhart 71 | Earhart 6639 yards | Private | Parkland
Facilities: Driving range, Golf clubs for hire, Golf buggies for hire, Golf pro shop, Changing rooms, Golf clubhouse, Bar, Food available, Available for functions, golf course.
Visitors: Visitors are welcome 7 days a week. Booking advisable on all mornings. Twilight rates apply after 4pm daily.
- Societies Accepted to Play
- Society Deals Available
- Voucher Deals Available
- 7 Day Membership Available
- 5 Day Membership Available
Restrictions: Maximum Handicap No Restriction
Designed by: Frank Ainsworth
View more County Londonderry Golf Clubs
News & Events
If any of the data below is incorrect please use the 'Update' link above to notify us of any changes.
Foyle Golf Centre Reviews & Information
3.50 ... Overall Rating
3.63 ... The Course
3.93 ... Facilities/Serv.
3.85 ... VFM
44 ratings from Golfshake members - Ranked 1135 out of 1839.
HIGHLY RATED - 100% would play again or recommend
Played this course? Tell us what you thought Submit your review now >>
What the club says: In 1932, aviation pioneer Amelia Earhart landed on what is now the 6th green at Foyle. Today, the location is renowned as a premium parkland golf course with some of the best facilites in N. Ireland.
Foyle Golf Centre boasts a championship length Par 71 course, set at the foot of the Donegal hills and on the doorstep of the historic walled city of Derry. This maturing parkland is a fine test of golf, with water coming into play on several holes and USGA spec greens affording year round playability.
The range and quality of facilities on offer is unrivalled in Northern Ireland, and includes:
- 9 hole par 3 course, kept to the same high standards as the 18 hole and with free club hire for all
- Driving range with 26 covered bays, automatic tees and floodlights, open to 10pm daily
- Golf Academy and GUI Regional Performance Centre
- Golf Store Europe retail superstore
- Large modern clubhouse with Pitchers Wine Bar & Restaurant, serving modern Irish cuisine in a vibrant setting
- Buggies, trolley and club hire available
Played course using open fairways which meant fantastic value for £11
(Round played: Jan 2017 - Score: 98 Handicap: 24)
(Round played: Oct 2016 - Score: 88 Handicap: 0)
Very good course and value for money. Course is very well maintained
(Round played: Jul 2016 - Score: 126 Handicap: )
(Round played: May 2016 - Score: 94 Handicap: 21.9)
und played: May 2015 - Score: 99 Handicap: 13.3)
(Round played: Apr 2015 - Score: 108 Handicap: 0)
(Round played: Mar 2015 - Score: 93 Handicap: 20.7)
nice course....but need dry weather.................................
(Round played: Nov 2014 - Score: 107 Handicap: 25.2)
(Round played: Nov 2014 - Score: 84 Handicap: 13.7)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com