Carden Park 4*, 1 Night 2 Rounds - £99
1 in 12 go Free + 10% off Drinks. Chester, Cheshire
- 1 Jan to 26 Mar 2018
- Valid Sunday & Monday
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
De Vere Carden Park is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.47 from 311 reviews
- 1 nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Carden Park, Cheshire County Estate 4*.
- Rounds on the Cheshire and Nicklaus Courses.
- 1 in 12 Stay and Play for Free
- Groups of 12 or More Receive 10% off Drinks (exclusive to Golfbreaks.com)
Why We Like It
- Features two stunning golf courses – the Championship Cheshire and Nicklaus.
- The latter was designed by the great Jack Nicklaus, and his son Steve.
- Luxurious Hotel that enjoys a prime location in the picturesque Cheshire countryside.
- Five dining areas that offer a range of cuisine from traditional British to contemporary.
- Boasts the award-winning Carden Park Spa that offers 40 treatments.
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
The prices for this package were correct at the time of publishing, but may subsequently vary. Please request the latest pricing from Golfbreaks.com. Golfshake.com and Golfbreaks.com cannot be held responsible if the actual package price varies from the published price.
Top Rated Reviews
Had a great society, weather was great and course playing well. First time I'd played it and would definitely go back
(Round played: Jul 2017 - Score: 115 Handicap: 26.1)
A must course to play
Again, again and again.
Played this course twice now and I have a feeling that the Cheshire course is about to become my home course that I go to every weekend. Get a deal on tee of times and you'll struggle to play a better course anywhere for £20.
All the fairways are very well maintained, the greens are super fast and in great condition, the tee boxes are becoming slightly worn due to players not repairing after teeing off but you can see how the green staff are trying to keep on top of this.
I'm starting to fall in love with this course and for the first time, I can see why you would actually want to be a member and play this course week in week out. Other than the Brabazon at the Belfry, this is my favourite course.
Most people would, I guess, choose the Niklaus course first, but if they don't come back and play the Cheshire, then there making a huge mistake.
Well done Carden, fantastic venue, fantastic course and superb conditions.
The only fly in the proverbial ointment is the chipping facilities, just not good enough, tucked away behind the driving range, you lose the atmosphere of the courses and golfers and you're limited to just chipping out of bunkers.
However, ignore this area and stay up near the spectacular clubhouse and putting green; have a nice beer and enjoy the sun and golf sitting on the balcony over looking the 18th green.
See you shortly.
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by