Belton Woods 4*, 1 Night & 2 Rounds – £99
1 in 16 go Free + 20% Off Drinks + up to £300 Resort Vouchers. Belton, North Grantham, Lincolnshire
- 1 Jan 2018 to 30 Mar 2018
- Valid Sunday to Friday
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
De Vere Belton Woods - Lakes Golf Club is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.47 from 272 reviews
Play both the excellent Woodside and Lakes Courses at Belton Woods and spend the night at the idyllic resort that is sat amongst beautiful grounds for the exceptional value of just £99pp.
- 1 Night, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at the 4* Belton Woods Hotel.
- 1 Round of Golf on both the Woodside and Lakes Courses.
- 1 in 16 Stay and Play for Free.
- Groups of 12 or More Get 20% Off Drinks & Resort Vouchers worth up to £300 (if booked by 28th Feb & travelling in 2018).
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room and subject to availability.
Special Offer: 1 night and 2 rounds in April 2018 is £109pp Mon to Fri and £115pp on Sundays
Why We Like It
- The Lakes Course is tight and challenging with several water hazards – naturally – in play, with that quality being renowned by Belton Woods having been a host venue of the European Senior Tour. It’s a thrilling test for golfers of all standards and boasts one of the longest holes in the UK!
- Offering a less stern examination is the superb Woodside Course that runs adjacent to magnificent woodlands, offering some strikingly picturesque views over its par 73 layout.
- The magnificent 4* Belton Woods enjoys an enviable location within the countryside of Lincolnshire and boasts 132 bedrooms and four luxury suites that meet all expectations and provide an excellent quality of service.
- Evenings spent at Belton Woods are always enjoyable due to the wonderful restaurants and bar options, including Stanton’s Brasserie and the Claret Jug. For those looking for soothing treatments or exercise facilities, the hotel has much to offer, particularly the state-of-the-art Techno Gym and sauna.
- Easy to reach to and from the A1, the resort is 2 miles north of Grantham, 45 minutes from East Midlands Airport and about 40 minutes’ drive from Lincoln City.
- Practice Area
- Driving Range
- Putting Greens
- Golf Buggies
- Pro Shop
- Spikes Bar
- Late night Bar
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna & Steam Room
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
The prices for this package were correct at the time of publishing, but may subsequently vary. Please request the latest pricing from Golfbreaks.com. Golfshake.com and Golfbreaks.com cannot be held responsible if the actual package price varies from the published price.
Top Rated Reviews
(Round played: Oct 2017 - Score: 97 Handicap: 13)
A nice set up with 2 courses. The Lakes course played well but looked a little tired. The tees needed some work to them and a lot of bunkers were having work carried out. Greens were well protected by ponds, ditches and established trees, which made for accurate approaches. For all that said an enjoyable experience and would play again. A very well stocked shop and comfortable bar area. A good visit.
(Round played: Oct 2017 - Score: 102 Handicap: 19.8)
Good track not easy good test.
(Round played: Aug 2017 - Score: 96 Handicap: 18.5)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by