Islantilla 4*, 3 Nights and 2 Days of Unlimited Golf - £169
1 in 8 go Free + Unlimited Golf. Isla Cristina, Huelva, Spain
- 1 to 25 Feb 2018
- 28 Apr to 27 Jun 2018
- Valid all week
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
Islantilla Golf Resort S.L. is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.49 from 10 reviews
Looking for sunshine and a spectacular environment? This is a chance to experience Islantilla’s 4* Hotel, southern Spain’s wonderful climate, a five minute walk to the beach, and unlimited golf all for £189! What more can you want?
- 3 Nights, Dinner Bed and Breakfast at the Islantilla Golf Resort Hotel 4*
- 2 Days of Unlimited Golf over the three nine-hole loops at the Islantilla Course
- 1 in 8 stay and play for free when travelling in 2018
- Early booking discount offers are available
Why We Like It
- There are three looks of nine holes at Islantilla – the Yellow, Green and Blue – which can be played in any combination over your three days of unlimited golf, ensuring that you can get the most from your time playing as you desire.
- Perfect location to break away from the darkness of British weather, Isla Cristina enjoys breathtaking conditions, and the course makes the most of that environment, flowing through the trees and lakes, with several holes enjoying vistas across the sea.
- You have a variety of accommodation options within the Islantilla Golf Resort Hotel, including suites and duplex bungalows, all within just 900 yards of the beach. Just a par seven away from the sand!
- For the evenings, you can enjoy the sunset either in the buffet restaurant, an English-style pub or the bar and grill that sits on the terrace adjacent to a large swimming pool.
- Aside from the golf, there is much to enjoy at the resort, including a Beauty Farm that boasts a covered pool, Jacuzzi, and gymnasium amongst many other facilities. There is a Private Beach Club and Sailing School, while guests not fancying the walk to the beach can ride on the “Mini-Train” that takes them to and from the coast.
- Faro airport is a 50 minute drive away
- Driving Range
- Practice Area
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
The prices for this package were correct at the time of publishing, but may subsequently vary. Please request the latest pricing from Golfbreaks.com. Golfshake.com and Golfbreaks.com cannot be held responsible if the actual package price varies from the published price.
Top Rated Reviews
(Round played: Sep 2015 - Score: 98 Handicap: 16.6)
Have only just found the score cards for the rounds my wife and I played at Islantilla last Septemer (2015). We both had a great time there. We were lucky in that we managed to play all 3 of the nine hole courses. I say lucky as one of the courses, holes 10 to 18, closed the day after we played it. This happens a lot in Spain in September so it came as no surprise. The courses are generally in very good condition, some of the greens suffer from being in the shade and some of the holes are a bit contrived. If I have any complaint is that some of the fairways are over watered and your ball can sometimes stop dead in the wet, it also makes buggy driving a little slippy.
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by