East Sussex National 4*, 1 Night 1 Round - £99
1 in 12 Stay & Play Free + 20% off Drinks. Little Horstead, Uckfield, East Sussex
- 1 Jan 2018 to 30 Mar 2018
- Valid Mon to Fri
- Sundays are £109pp
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
East Sussex National Golf Club is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.86 from 228 reviews
Take advantage of this great offer to experience the beautiful East Sussex National, which is a superb 4* resort with a fantastic quality of service and facilities, not to mention two golf courses that are both enjoyable and present a tremendously fun challenge to players of all abilities
- 1 Night, Dinner Bed and Breakfast at the 4* East Sussex National
- Round of golf on the East or West Course
- 1 in 12 Stay & Play Free
- Groups of 12 or more receive 20% off Drinks for bookings made by 28 Feb for Travel Mon-Thur in 2018
Sunday Special: Sun nights and 2 rounds are only £109 from 1 Jan to 25 Mar 2018
Why We Like It
- The East Course is a championship-standard layout that twice hosted the England Open in the 1990s, and remains an excellent test for all golfers. If you’re looking for a challenge – particularly the demanding 18th – then this is an experience to savour.
- Always a favourite with visitors, the West Course is narrower and longer than the East, so is a formidable proposition for golfers looking to showcase their skills on a venue that was previously home of the European Open. Try and hit a power drive like John Daly did on the par five 17th!
- In terms of luxury and quality of service, you would be hard pushed to find better than East Sussex National, which is set amongst stunning surrounds and has 104 rooms that provide all the desired amenities to make your stay a comfortable one.
- After the golf, there is a choice of two award-winning restaurants that offer tremendous dining options, and two relaxing pubs. But if you’re more athletically or conscious of your figure, the Health Club and Horsted Spa provide excellent facilities.
- Within easy access of the A22 and A26, East Sussex National is situated in Little Horstead.
- Driving Range
- Putting Greens
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
The prices for this package were correct at the time of publishing, but may subsequently vary. Please request the latest pricing from Golfbreaks.com. Golfshake.com and Golfbreaks.com cannot be held responsible if the actual package price varies from the published price.
Top Rated Reviews
Yes, this course is very well kept, has fast and true greens and offers great variety. However, having played both courses a handful of times, I would say that there are plenty of other courses locally that offer a much better experience for the money that you pay for a green fee here. Theres nothing special that you take away from the end of your round that is particularly memorable. Looking back at my round no holes stand out, just a load of quite long par 4's come to the front of my mind. I think the golf courses are massively hyped and feel that if either course stood alone as its own course and without the massive hotel, it would be a very average course. It felt to me that the only reason there is this hype about the course is that it has had a lot of money pumped into it.
This course feels very corporate and sadly doesn't reflect the beautiful countryside of East Sussex. One round here is fun and worth doing however I would urge you to look at other courses nearby especially Piltdown (a much more challenging, better kept and interesting golf course) and Lewes that offer a more personal and memorable round for a fraction of the price.
(Round played: Apr 2016 - Score: 93 Handicap: 13.7)
(Round played: Aug 2016 - Score: 101 Handicap: 23.3)
The staff especially the ones who looked after you with your clubs and buggies were especially friendly and very professional, you just left everything with them and they got everything ready for you before and after the round. Even though I am an high handicapper this service made even me feel special and thoroughly relaxed to just go out and play and enjoy.
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by